Wednesday, May 11, 2011

let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance

It's Barry's last day of work today here in MN.  Kinda bittersweet!  His boss was awesome.  We'll never forget this job!  It was flexible when we needed it most.  He could still go to school full time and get his studying done.

Two weeks until we move.  Well... 15 days until we have the truck.  That means there should be boxes around here, right?  We've barely started and to be honest, I'm overwhelmed and don't *want* to start!  Anyone else get like that???  It seems too big, but with every day that passes, the work just gets bigger if you haven't bothered to start.  That should be motivation... right?  Motivation?  I'm definitely motivated to see my dear friends before we go!  And Caribou?  Definitely racking up a high bill!  There is a drive-thru coffee shop where we're headed... let's just hope they have lots of decaf versions of their drinks!  That's my only problem with smaller shops.  Decaf drinks seems to be lacking.  Haha.  Okay you might say they're seriously lacking (caffeine), but what I'm saying is that they are almost non-existent some places.  It's a crime, in my book, at least!

So... to procrastinate, I bring you pictures!  Lately...




Ellison

Rachel and Molly at Rachel's Lia Sophia party

Who needs an amusement park when you have escalators?
<3
We stumbled upon free cone day at Ben & Jerry's.  Now that is goodness!

Fun @ Edinborough Park

Sleeping on the job

Fun with Rachel

Mommy's boy

Old work buddies and our babes

Amber looks petrified that her daughter is loving up my son.

The big green pickup means that Grandpa is home!

Cousin, Aria, searching for eggs.
Mommy found an egg! (I had to... Gabriel was just not impressed with the egg hunt!)

New nephew on April 30th

Someone drinks a lot of my chocolate banana smoothies!
The "mmm" face

Please?

Twins!  Grandpa and grandson in navy blue Izod shirts, jeans and jean jackets.  My dad's signature look.

Peek-a-boo!

Grandpa and Grandma <3 (My parents)

Playing the ABCs for Grandpa
We've had fun times these last few months!  What about you?

I'm going to miss this place!

1 comment:

  1. what fun!! love all the pictures! :) yes, moving... wish i could help pack a few boxes for ya. i guess i'll be packing here too. what an adventure - xoxoNOT ps - love the picture of your folks, super cute!

    ReplyDelete